You are here: Home Forum Public Applications Application

Application

Application

Hi, I am applying today for your organization for my level 220 Engineer. His name is Bohemotheng1. I have had this character since may of 2009. I also have a level 170 Soldier named bohemothman, a level 162 Keeper, a level 150 Nano technician, and a level 165 Bureaucrat. I have been playing since about 2008. I love this game, because it is not like any other mmo I have ever played. I plan on sticking with it for a long time. As of right now I am in the organization Legend of rubika. I like this org because of the one person that brought me in. The only problem i really have with it is the fact that no one knows how to help themselves anymore with the littlest of things. I am really looking for an organization that actually does raids. I am more of a pvm person. I love helping people when i can. The only thing i don't like is when people want help all the time it just frustrates me. I really would love to show you guys i can be an asset to the org, and i know of course that you guys would help me be a better player all around. I have heard a lot about you guys and have seen you guys play since i first started and i do know that you guys are a good organization. Can not wait to hear back. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely, Kyle Phillips

Kpatrick
useravatar
2 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Application

Please contact me or any Board Member ingame

Toxicman
Director
useravatar
187 Posts